Naot means “The Beautiful.” And the 2016 line is just that.
There are plenty of choices, whether you are looking for a heeled mary-jane, a flat walking shoe, or a cute bootie for the fall. Here are a few of our favorites…and our customers' as well!
- Naot Stunning is the must have bootie for this season. Leather upper and detail in the stretch panel. Cute and comfy.
- Naot Attitude. You’ll feel attitude when wearing this low heeled cutie. Black suede and detailed leather trim. Lookin’ good, girl!
- Naot Luma is part of the Prima Bella Collection. Higher heel in the mary-jane style, soft leather and detailed cross strap.
Fun little tidbits about this awesome brand:
- Naot is made in a kibbutz~ a communal settlement in Israel.
- The shoes are made with a cork foot-bed. These are much like a Birkenstock, the cork will mold to your foot, for added all-day comfort.
- A tough, hold it together shoe. Ready for all-day wear.