Pairings. We love pairings…chocolate and wine, turkey and gravy, a great pair of shoes with the right outfit. I could go on, but you get where I’m going with this. We are in the business of feet and comfort. And while some things pair because they look great or feel right, there are many pairings, in our world, that go together because it’s best for the foot and your walking experience.
Pikolinos Santorini – Women, it’s just like being in Italy!
- Premium leather uppers with a round, capped toe.
- Center goring and an elasticized heel provide an easy on-and-off.
- Soft and breathable leather linings.
- Features a removable, generously cushioned, and leather-lined footbed for added comfort and support.
- Durable man-made outsole.
And because they don’t have removable footbeds, pair your flatter shoe with Pedag Viva Mini. These little footbeds work wonders in nearly any footwear option but really shine as arch supports which fit in almost all shoe types.
Pikolinos for the Fella’s out there!
- Stylish blucher silhouette.
- Uppers of semi-vegetable tanned leather.
- Leather and textile lining.
- Gel-foam padded midsole for all-day comfort.
- Leather logo tab.
- Lightweight EVA outsole for durable wear
Darn Tough are hard to beat. These pair up great whether you are wearing a dressier shoe or keeping it casual…
Choose from our array of New Balance and Brooks for both men and women, to keep you moving…
Paired with one of the best socks…the Wrights Cool Mesh! Go white or gray, longer or shorter. These work wonders at wicking sweat off of the foot. Additionally, they are made with a second layer, therefore “Blister Free.”
This brand features:
- The inner layer is made of smooth, undyed, hydrophobic Dri-WRIGHT II™ polyester, nylon, and Lycra® spandex to maximize moisture wicking for cool, dry feet
- An outer layer of Dri-WRIGHT II polyester, nylon and Lycra spandex, and mesh weave enhances moisture control and airflow Interaction between inner and outer layers absorbs friction and shearing forces to prevent blisters
How about a pair or two of the Pippa’s by Josef Seibel, easily our best flat ever!
- premium suede upper
- elastic topline
- leather lining
- premium double air leather footbed for optimal pillow-like feel
- lightweight, long-lasting polyurethane outsole with no break-in period
Can’t go wrong with a pair of no-shows. Now, I understand that most people have trouble with no-shows slipping off. But these Sockwell’s have proven to be pretty awesome when it comes to staying in place. And did you know they are manufactured in Chattanooga, TN.?
And of course, we’ve headed into Fall, soon winter, but that’s no reason to forget about your Birkenstocks, we live in the NW after all! Get em’ while we have them, they sell really well as X-mas presents.
Go ahead, pair with a great pair of socks by Sockwell. Not just for compression…but, your feet will thank you! Great for vacations with long flights or just long shifts on your feet.